Ebor Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust serving children aged 2 to 16. It is our aspiration to develop geographical hubs of schools that share our values.
We are now seeking part time Administrators to join us at Braeburn Primary & Nursery Academy. One role will be a Receptionist/Administrator (30 hours per week 45 weeks per year temporary) and the other will be a WEB (Wellbeing and Behaviour) Administrator (15 hours per week, 45 weeks per year permanent).
The successful candidates must:
- Have a good general level of education
- Have a good standard of literacy for all written communications
- Be computer literate/have strong ICT skills
- Have an understanding of special educational needs, child protection and safeguarding issues
- Have experience of working in a busy reception (for the Receptionist role)
- Have experience of working successfully in a customer facing environment
- Have experience of working in an administrative capacity
- Have experience of liaising with hard to engage and challenging parents
- Have experience of delivering challenging and sensitive information
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team
- Be driven and self-motivated working to strict and tight deadlines.
- Be able to work with a management information system (ideally experience of using integris) to track, monitor and oversee pupil lateness and attendance (for the Attendance & Safeguarding role).
- Be able to carry out home visits where children have unexplained absence (for the Attendance & Safeguarding role).
- Be able to follow very clear protocols and legal compliance in relation to whole school attendance and absence.
- Have a confident and competent telephone manner.
- Have experience of exposure to highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and sensitivity.
- Have experience of working in high pressured and challenging environment.
- Be able produce reports and statistics for absence tracking (for the Attendance & Safeguarding role)
We are looking for a colleague who shares our commitment to high standards for every one of our community and who will go the extra mile.
Applicants should be aware that this post is subject to compliance with a fully Enhanced DBS Disclosure.